If you have any questions about insurance or can’t find what your looking for, contact us.
Multimedia Production E&O
The Multimedia Producer Errors & Omissions Insurance policy protects the production and/or distribution company from various lawsuits that allege:
- Unauthorized use of names, trade names, service marks, titles, formats, ideas, characters, character names, characterizations, plots, musical compositions, performances, slogans, program material or any similar material
- Breach of implied or implied-in-fact contract arising out of the alleged submission of any literary, dramatic, musical or other similar material, or breach of trust and confidence arising out of any such submissions.
- Invasion privacy or publicity
- Libel, slander or other forms of defamation
- Infringement of copyright
- Defense costs are included in addition to the policy limits.
Eligibility requirements for the Entertainment E&O program include:
- No prior losses
- Single Productions OR Episodics/Series
Coverages available through the Entertainment E&O program include:
- Limits up to $5,000,000
- Coverage Term up to 3 years
- Rights Period Endorsement up to 7 years
- Title Coverage
- Deductible options of 10,000 or 25,000